- Since 1980 ‚Notruf für vergewaltigte Frauen und Mädchen‘, a registered association, has been supporting women and girls affected by sexual violence, offering them practical help and engaging in public relations activities.
- Today, FRAUEN NOTRUF rape crisis centre is a recognised institution specialising in trauma and victim protection.
- Our team consists of six all-female staff members qualified by their training and long-term experience.
- All women and girls who experienced acts of sexual violence have access to free and confidential services offered by FRAUEN NOTRUF rape crisis centre.
- The work done by Hamburg FRAUEN NOTRUF has been financed by government grants as well as a large share of donations and fines.
- FRAUEN NOTRUF is a politically and denominationally independent and charitable association. Thus your donations are tax-deductible.
- Hamburg FRAUEN NOTRUF is one of about 140 women’s crisis centres nationwide and member of the ‚Federal Association of Rape Crisis Centres and Women’s Counselling Centres‘ (bff) in Germany