Counselling by Phone
- to get initial information in answer to your questions
- to get a better understanding of your situation
- to arrange for a face-to-face appointment with a (woman) counsellor
- you may have once-only or longterm counselling at the rape crisis centre
- in a situation of crisis you will get support and therapeutic counselling
- languages: we offer counselling in German and English. As to other languages we co-operate with female translators and interpreters and arrange for joint meetings if desired.
Information on (among other subjects)
- outpatient and inpatient care and psychotherapeutic care options
- police report, criminal proceedings, accessory prosecution (Nebenklagevertretung), Crime Victims Compensation Act (Opferentschädigungsgesetz)
- referral to further support centres and support offers in the area
- setting up contacts with (female) doctors, therapists and lawyers
On request we accompany you to
- the police questioning
- giving evidence during court hearings
- and more
Counselling of family members and confidants
- female family members and female supporters: on-call counselling and face-to-face counselling
- non-female family members and supporters: counselling by phone
Onsite counselling takes place in safe women-only rooms and is meant for women and girls only, no matter if they are cis- or transgendered.
Our services are confidential and free of charge.
You may remain anonymous if you wish.
Do not hesitate to turn to us with any kind of questions and worries.